October 30, 2012

Brinley Blessing Day

On September 30 we were able to bless Brinley. It was such a wonderful day! I am so grateful that both of our families were able to attend this very special day for Brinley. She look absolutely GORGEOUS in her dress. Her grandam, Trevor's mom, actually bought her dress. I know that dress will come to mean a lot to Brinley!

Here are a few pictures from her blessing day...


Brinley with all of her grandparents...

Trevor's Parents, Kristen & Steve

My mom and step-dad, Christine & Cordell

My dad and step-mom, Dana & Todd



Trevor did such an awesome job on her blessing. He gave her such a sweet blessing that I hope she will always keep with her. If she is blessed with everything he blessed her with, then she will have an amazing life filled with a lot of happiness.

We both love this little girl and are so grateful for her. She has been such a blessing in our lives and we know that she will continue to be forever!